There are many ways to use essential oils for mood. I have found these to be the most effective. I hope this gives you some ideas of how to incorporate essential oils into your daily regimen to support mood!
1. Diffuse first thing in the morning or throughout the day as to uplift mood. You can also inhale out of the bottle, or place a drop in your palm, and by rubbing your palms together breathe the aroma in. There are diffuser necklaces you can apply oils to, and by wearing them, you get their benefit throughout the day.
2. Apply the oils topically (diluted) to your pulse points, chest, behind ears or on feet. This allows you to receive the benefit topically, allowing the essential oils to absorb into your skin and get into your cells, AND you benefit aromatically!
3. Add them to your bath water for a relaxing bath. I suggest pre-mixing the oil with some Epsom salt. Add just a few drops of an essential oil to some Epsom salt in your hands and rinse off under running water.
4. Use them in massage. Bring them to your massage therapist or use them at home.
Every essential oil has an emotional component to it. Not sure which oils to choose? I’ve mentioned a few of the most popular for mood here.
Have questions? Click Contact Me.
Shop for essential oils here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products discussed are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.